29 Apr 2014

Two Guys and a Garage: Street Style

| | 0 comments
I love filming things and documenting things; possibly my family get the most annoyed by this habit. Apparently taking photographs of my mother stuck behind the sofa one christmas day instead of helping her was not a 'great' idea.

So today I was lucky enough to film the behind the scenes for our street style editorial for JuiceBox Magazine. It all went well after a few dodgy moments, for instance queueing for two hours to pick up your non-existent cameras you booked out the week before. It was a good experience to have been thrown into the deep end; shooting with a JVC because the Canon's were apparently missing.

I thought I would share a few stills from today's filming.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Tumblr Flickr Follow on Bloglovin