8 May 2014

"Blow It Harder"

| | 0 comments

I'm starting to think I should do a sequel to the popular youtube series 'Shit Fashion Girls Say' and name it 'Shit That Fashion Girls Say On Set', because some of the lines girls say while shooting would sound weird out of context.


Recently I helped out on another shoot filming behind the scenes for their documentary, and after a long day I think I have enough footage to make a feature film. It was only when watching back this film earlier today that I picked up on some of the phrases said, like the inevitable "Is my nipple showing?" or the "Blow it harder" said when referring to the powdered paint.






































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Tumblr Flickr Follow on Bloglovin